Monday, November 5, 2012

Blog #6

During this writing essay, I started out pretty confident and thought I had some pretty good ideas.  I had good topics, but I still just can't find enough support it feels like.  I did feel pretty successful though, when I thought of three pretty solid topics of discussion.  I feel like after I am completely done and look back at it and read it all, my personal succession levels will feel higher.

I did find the pre-writing activities useful, and it made it simpler for me because it gave me more of a step by step and broke down the whole outlook of the essay.  I would change my future pre-writing essays by putting more details into everything in general, and making it more organized.  The more organized it is, I feel like I would do better over all.

My peer editing experience was pretty helpful because I let other people actually know what was going through my topics, and I could get their views on it too.  The feedback did help me with my revision, because I realized some things that needed to be changed, and if they weren't changed it would effect my paper.

The strengths in my essay would be my topics  in general, and the weaknesses would be my support for those topics.  I need to get more support, and that is my goal on my next revision for the final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment