Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The World Around Us

Around me, I hear cars moving across the pavement, and even one honking.  The honking is an indirect emotion, because the driver did not actually wave at us, but he did honk at us as a way of a greeting.  I hear the birds chirping up in the sky, and also they cross my line of sight too, attracting two senses at once.  Privileged are the birds, because they get the oppurtunity to fly naturally.  We as humans get the oppurtunity to walk easily, and miraculously for that matter, because of the balance that we didn't even know that we had that grows and develops in us as an infant.  The fact that we can easily walk, and that birds can naturally fly, shows us how the world and life around us has so many different complex structures of life to it, giving life the amazing aspects that it really has. The sound of wind passes by my ears, as if it is almost trying to move me or take my emotions with it.  I can feel the sense of happiness around, and I can hear the peaceful thoughts going through my fellow peers' minds, saying "What a beautiful day it is outside!", in agreement to my thoughts as well, as I feel a peaceful tone in the village today.

 I feel the grass below me, acting as a pillow calling our names to comfort us.  I feel the humidity around us, but just a little bit.  I see the naked trees, with the leaves that once clothed it on the ground, that were once decorating the trees.  It is clearly autumn.

Ahead of me, I see a lifeless leaf.  It used to be part of a tree, which had life of it's own.  But, now that it is broken off of the tree, it is lifeless.  This can relate people; we are apart of the world as a whole, but than eventually, we break off from this realm, and enter into the next world above us in the Heavens, just as like a leaf breaks off from the world it had with the tree, and enters the rest of the world and can move freely by the wind. We are like the leaves, we are still moving and effecting the world, even though we have broken off.

No comments:

Post a Comment